Activiteez to make a sick day a little eez ier.
Having sick little ones is always difficult for momeez and dadeez. Sleepless nights, cranky kids, mixed in with the balance of everyday life. It can be hard to find ways to make the days go by smoothly. We say get rid of the guilt and let your kids have a day of books, coloring and their favorite moveez Rest is essential to recovery and there are not many ways to get your child to sit back and relax.
Some of my favorite mommy friends suggested the following:
- Of course our number 1 is to enjoy a throat soothing Lolleez!
- Build a fort out of blankets, grab a flashlight and your favorite book
- Make homemade soup
- Snuggle up and watch movies (a favorite amongst most of these moms)
- Wear pajama’s all day long
- Call grandma or grandpa and let your child have some phone time with them
- Keep the day simple!!!
And of course, we don’t want to forget about the momeez:
- Take a bath with lavender scrub
- Step outside and spend 10 minutes alone
- Make some herbal tea and enjoy 30 minutes of snuggles and a movie with your little one
- Give yourself permission to have dirty dishes in the sink and a pile of laundry by the washer.